Back to top
Send SMS Send Inquiry
Looking for Dehusked Tamarind Seed, Carboxymethyl Tamarind Thickener, Disperse Dyes and Tamarind Seed Husk of high quality Come partner with us today!

Attracting customers from all over the world, we are Vimal Industries- a reliable manufacturer, exporter and importer of Carboxymethyl Tamarind Thickener, Guar Gum Derivatives, Tamarind Kernel Powder and Disperse Dyes. Apart from a range of quality assured food grade thickeners, textile auxiliaries and allied products, we are praised for quoting fair rates on the entire range. We are also not far behind market competitors in offering exemplary customer service. 

We import Sodium Alginate and many other products in bulk from the market of China. Food grade versions of these products are extensively demanded in the food & beverage industry for use as thickening & gelling agents, emulsifiers and food stabilizers. We also offer the range for other non-food, industrial use. 40% of our range is exported to the market of Indonesia whereas the rest 60% is released for domestic consumption.  

Mr. Mitesh Harshad Sheth is the man leading our company. He guides us on how to keep a tab on new purchase behavior of domestic and international clients, and modify our services to meet their needs. Over the years, we have always managed turning many one-time buyers into loyal patrons through our seamless customer experience.

Our Team

When operating an export business, it is important that a company provides round the clock support services to guide customers seeking assistance. We too have invested in a strong team of 50 employees. Proficient enough to cater to the customized needs of our clients, they ensure that the thoughts, concerns and opinions of customers are taken into account as we supply products internationally. Relying on the support of an expert team, we manage to provide outstanding customer service along with a range of unbeatable quality products.

Our Infrastructure and Warehouse

For producing superior quality Carboxymethyl Tamarind Thickener, Guar Gum Derivatives, Tamarind Kernel Powder and Disperse Dyes as per market needs, we have invested in a large setup geared with high-tech machinery and testing equipment. We also manage a capacious warehouse in an excellent locality that helps us receive and deliver products within the promised timelines. The warehouse managed by efficient storekeepers aids in the following:

  • Proper Storage of Goods
  • Maximum Safety of Goods 
  • Easy Movement of Goods

Gala No. 1/104, Sry No. 260, Demni Road, Dadra, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli - 396230, India
Phone :08045816596
Mr. Mitesh Harshad Sheth (Partner)
Mobile :08045816596